00000 Cherish the Moments
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Xmas shipping deadline...
The time has come, I can no longer guarantee shipping by Christmas so I can no longer take Christmas orders. I am already seeing a slow down in the shipping service in the past week and I don't want to take any chances.

I will accept "design only" orders for local printing. I will design the collage and email the file to you for local printing. That, I can still do. 8x10 sizes can be printed at any photo service from your local drugstore to supermarket. Larger prints are a little more difficult, I know that Kinkos has done large format prints for customers in the past. It is the only place I know of that can do them quickly.

Hope everyone is getting everything done and not stressing too much this holiday season!
Google
Web www.cherishcollages.com
cherishcollages.blogspot.com

Locations of visitors to this page

Home About Me Pricing Contact/Order faq Photo Collage Gallery Articles Resources Links Ezines Photo Gifts