00000 Cherish the Moments
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Total Meltdown!
Well, I am spending my time now working on getting a new computer loaded with all my goodies. My hard drive crashed a few days ago, pretty scary stuff. I had just, literally a few minutes before, moved my business folder over to a portable hard drive. Thank goodness! I only lost the new website I was working on, not a huge deal, and lost my personal email contacts, but business wise everything is fine. The good news is, a new state of the art, super fast computer is now running the show. Much better!

A re-vamped website is coming, obviously it’s going to take a little longer than expected. New products, and a new Wordpress blog, I am leaving Blogger.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I will return in the New Year with new and improved everything.
1 Comments:
Blogger kelly said...
Happy New Year Barb! I bet this new comptuer is going to make your job so much easier. Can't wait to see the new web site!

Kelly

Google
Web www.cherishcollages.com
cherishcollages.blogspot.com

Locations of visitors to this page

Home About Me Pricing Contact/Order faq Photo Collage Gallery Articles Resources Links Ezines Photo Gifts