00000 Cherish the Moments
Friday, December 22, 2006
Merry Christmas!
Well, it's here, didn't I tell you it was coming soon months ago? LOL

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, hope you all get lots of digital fun stuff! I'm just waiting for the money so I can get my own digital goodies! I like to pick it out myself.

I hope all those last minute collage orders I processed over the past few weeks are much appreciated by the recipients on Christmas morning, they make such unique fun gifts!

My family is starting to trickle in as of today so I probably won't be posting until next week, a much deserved little break to enjoy Christmas before getting back to business. This year should be fun, my oldest is 3 1/2 and finally understands Santa and is so excited that he's coming to "my house" as he says. If he behaves that is. I've been playing the Santa card for months now, but it's not working too well. LOL I cannot wait to see his face Christmas morning!

Don't forget to take lots of pictures, perhaps a Memories of Christmases Past Collage is in your future!

Merry Christmas!
Google
Web www.cherishcollages.com
cherishcollages.blogspot.com

Locations of visitors to this page

Home About Me Pricing Contact/Order faq Photo Collage Gallery Articles Resources Links Ezines Photo Gifts