00000 Cherish the Moments
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Amazing Photo Memory Books
I made one of these a few weeks ago and when I got it, I was amazed! It's gorgeous!


I used a full picture on the cover and it's printed right on the book, not on a sleeve. It's beautiful. I actually made digital scrapbook pages and uploaded those so every page is a full page scrapbook page. They have tons of layouts though for putting your pictures in and backgrounds. You can easily make a scrapbook style book without knowing anything about scrapbooking. It's a 12x12 scrapbook, just printed right into a hardcover book. They also have 8x8 books. I cannot express enough how great it looks!

12x12 Baby's First Year Memory Book

Technorati Tags
Google
Web www.cherishcollages.com
cherishcollages.blogspot.com

Locations of visitors to this page

Home About Me Pricing Contact/Order faq Photo Collage Gallery Articles Resources Links Ezines Photo Gifts