00000 Cherish the Moments
Monday, November 06, 2006
Photo Collage of a Family Reunion
The following photo collage is of my extended family. As I mentioned in the previous blog entry, my parents went to Italy recently for a large family reunion. They also had their own immediate family reunion, of course, my mother being one of ten children, it was a large gathering none-the-less.



All of my mother's brother's and sister's are there with their children and their children's children, 101 all together immediate family members.

It's the perfect photo collage theme!

Barbara
Cherish Collages - Custom Photo Collage Design

Technorati Tags
Google
Web www.cherishcollages.com
cherishcollages.blogspot.com

Locations of visitors to this page

Home About Me Pricing Contact/Order faq Photo Collage Gallery Articles Resources Links Ezines Photo Gifts