00000 Cherish the Moments
Monday, November 27, 2006
My baby is ONE!


Isn't he adorable?

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday. We celebrated on Saturday with my husband's family at our house and it was very nice. We also combined it with our baby's 1st birthday! I cannot believe my baby is ONE! Well, his birthday is actually Wednesday, so not quite yet, but soon enough. He got into the cake pretty good so I was happy, my 3 year old wanted nothing to do with his cake on his first birthday, I had so smear some on him myself to get a picture.

Back to work...lots of Christmas orders coming in now...
Google
Web www.cherishcollages.com
cherishcollages.blogspot.com

Locations of visitors to this page

Home About Me Pricing Contact/Order faq Photo Collage Gallery Articles Resources Links Ezines Photo Gifts