00000 Cherish the Moments
Friday, November 17, 2006
The gift of livestock??? Seriously.
I received this catalog in the mail recently, I don't know why, but I thought it was just too interesting not to share with you all even though it has nothing to do with anything digital. It is a unique gift idea though, so I suppose it fits somehow.

The catalog is Heifer International, basically, you can buy livestock for someone in a needy country, the livestock helps them to become self-reliant. Buy them a cow, they have milk to drink and to sell, a sheep, they use wool to make clothes, they can sell the wool, sell clothes, sell the off-spring for money, they have goats, rabbits, bee's, etc...

Pretty interesting. I'm not sure what mailing list I got on to receive this catalog, but it was certainly the most unique gift idea I have seen this year!


Barbara


Technorati Tags
Google
Web www.cherishcollages.com
cherishcollages.blogspot.com

Locations of visitors to this page

Home About Me Pricing Contact/Order faq Photo Collage Gallery Articles Resources Links Ezines Photo Gifts