00000 Cherish the Moments
Friday, November 24, 2006
Black Friday!
It's Black Friday. I am not much of a shopper, not my favorite thing to do, so I am hibernating today, avoiding any venture out into the cruel, crazy shopper packed world that is out beyond the reaches of my little cul-de-sac.

Actually, most of my Christmas shopping is done, just need the stockings filled really. I made the late night jaunt to Toys R Us last week for the boys and everyone gets personalized photo related gifts which are arriving via UPS, Fedex and USPS every few days, isn't lovely to only have to go to the front porch to get the gifts! I got one I am so excited about this morning, but, alas, I cannot share it with you just yet because you never know who might be lurking on here spying. Don't want to ruin the surprise. Fedex arrived early with a custom gift I ordered for someone and it's FABULOUS!

I suppose this day kicks of the official shopping season so get to it and try to keep it personal and special!
Google
Web www.cherishcollages.com
cherishcollages.blogspot.com

Locations of visitors to this page

Home About Me Pricing Contact/Order faq Photo Collage Gallery Articles Resources Links Ezines Photo Gifts