00000 Cherish the Moments
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Wedding Anniversary Photo Collage
Today is my parents 40th wedding anniversary. I went home this weekend and my brothers and I with my husband took my parents out to dinner last night and we had a good time. I can't remember the last time we all ate dinner together at a restaurant, I think it was on a family vacation in Italy several years ago.

As a gift, I made this wedding photo collage for my parents and found a perfect frame to compliment their living room decor. I chose a black mat because I felt it looked best. A little ribbon and bow and a card and we have a lovely personal gift.



A custom photo collage makes a pefect gift anytime!

Barbara
Cherish Collages - Custom Photo Collage Design

Technorati Tags
Google
Web www.cherishcollages.com
cherishcollages.blogspot.com

Locations of visitors to this page

Home About Me Pricing Contact/Order faq Photo Collage Gallery Articles Resources Links Ezines Photo Gifts