00000 Cherish the Moments
Friday, September 22, 2006
Work at Home Mom Resources
So, I'm a Work at Home Mom, or more commonly known as a WAHM in internet terms. I decided to add some links to some WAHM resources that have helped me so much over the past year in establishing and building up this photo collage business.

I've been asked my a few clients about being a work at home mom and how I started. I started the photo collages as a hobby really and got such a response from them that decided maybe it could be something I could do from home. I researched researched researched, everything about working from home, website building, internet marketing, etc..I've read as much as I can from Alice Seba in particular. If you are a mom looking to establish yourself with a work from home business, she is the Guru! Get to know Alice. I highly recommend her Truth about Traffic free course, it has a lot of great information to get you started. It literally sits on my desk at all times.

Good luck, it's a challenge, but a lot of fun to be able to work from home!

Barbara
Cherish Collages
Google
Web www.cherishcollages.com
cherishcollages.blogspot.com

Locations of visitors to this page

Home About Me Pricing Contact/Order faq Photo Collage Gallery Articles Resources Links Ezines Photo Gifts