00000 Cherish the Moments
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Great Photo Gift Idea!

Is it too early to talk about this? Well, Labor Day has come and gone so I say full steam ahead to Christmas!

I've got an awesome gift idea for the upcoming holidays, a perfect gift for the grandparents. I've been doing this for a few years now and the hints start coming right about now that I better be planning a new one for this Christmas. The grandmothers want a calendar of the grandkids. It's a gift that keeps on giving, all year round! I normally do a few collages on some of the months and just individual pictures on the others. It's faily easy to upload pictures to an online photo site and order a calendar. They walk you through the process of setting it up and you can usually even alter and add effect to your pictures as well. Trust me, grandparents will love this gift.

I just added the calendar product to my website. I tried to keep the price as low as possible considering the cost of the calendar alone and the amount of time required. So if you don't want to go it alone, I can help, just check out the information on the website, you can find it at http://www.cherishcollages.com/photogifts.html

Happy early Holiday Shopping!

Barbara

Cherish the Moments...
http://www.cherishcollages.com
Google
Web www.cherishcollages.com
cherishcollages.blogspot.com

Locations of visitors to this page

Home About Me Pricing Contact/Order faq Photo Collage Gallery Articles Resources Links Ezines Photo Gifts