00000 Cherish the Moments
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
First day of school

My little man had his first day of school today. Well, it's not really school, it's pre-school, he is only 3 years old, but still, it was a big deal. I was so nervous for him, I was afraid he would cry when we left of flip out, he's been leary around other kids since being out of daycare since his baby brother was born. But, he did really well, he behaved and played well the teacher said and he didn't even want to leave when we picked him up. I was so happy to hear that. He's growing up so fast.

Here is one of the first collages I did when I learned how to do them well. It's of him of course, mostly toddlerhood.

Cherish the Moments...
http://www.cherishcollages.com
Google
Web www.cherishcollages.com
cherishcollages.blogspot.com

Locations of visitors to this page

Home About Me Pricing Contact/Order faq Photo Collage Gallery Articles Resources Links Ezines Photo Gifts