00000 Cherish the Moments
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Anatomy of a Photo Collage - Thailand
I'd like to share my favorite photo collage that I have done to date. This is of a trip my girlfriend took with her husband a few years ago to Thailand. They had great pictures when they returned and I made this for them.


To see it larger you can click on the picture on the homepage of my website.

They had a great blend of scenic shots and pictures of them enjoying their trip. I just live this photo collage because of how the blending worked out so prefectly. The image of my girlfriend looking out on the blue water, they are actually two pictures. She was standing on the hotel balcony looking out, but there was no water view. That was a separate picture.

Vacation photographs are perfect for photo collages because of the ability to blend people into scenery so well and really tell the story of the trip. There are other vacation photo collages in the Collage Gallery.

Barbara
Cherish Collages...

Google
Web www.cherishcollages.com
cherishcollages.blogspot.com

Locations of visitors to this page

Home About Me Pricing Contact/Order faq Photo Collage Gallery Articles Resources Links Ezines Photo Gifts